Warranty Terms & Applicable Charges:
1. All new products supplied by the Company are provided with a manufacturer’s warranty.
2. The warranty covers the failure of equipment due to functional or manufacturing faults.
3. Any damage or defect arising from mishandling, incorrect installation, or any improper use of the product, or any damage, modifying of cables or opening of sealed units will invalidate any warranty.
4. All standard CCTV products are supplied with a warranty period of 3-years that consists of a 1-year (first year) term for an Advanced Replacement (Ad-Rep) option, subject to credit approval, followed by a 2-year, return to base, Repair/Replacement option. If there are any exceptions to these warranty terms, advisory notes will be clearly stated in the remarks section on the respective invoice.
5. For any Refurbished/Clearance products sold will have clear identification of respective warranty terms stated on the invoice. I.e., Refurbished/clearance warranty is 3-months Advanced Replacement followed by 9-months Return to base Repair/Replacement. The option for credit is limited to 14-days.
6. Transit Damage - For any products received damaged or any product shortages the customer is to advise the Returns Dept. (Returns@puretechsecurity.co.uk) within 48hrs maximum after the delivery. Failure to do so may invalidate the RMA, which may then be rejected.
7. Products (Incorrectly ordered, incorrectly supplied, or no longer required) may be returned for credit using this RMA process, provided the RMA is received within 14-days of the date of the invoice. A discretionary re-stock fee (minimum 25%) may be applied during this period, depending on the reason for return. After 14-days a 25% re-stock may be deducted from the credit total.
8. For suspected defective Products customers must contact our Support Team on 02392 488 302 or email firstname.lastname@example.org as they may be able to rectify the issue remotely, in which case the RMA may not be necessary. If they advise to progress with the return, they will issue you a support ticket reference no. which must be included on the RMA Form.
9.Any products returned for credit must be, as new stock (A-Grade), in brand new condition, in original packaging with no marks or writing on the box and all security seals must be intact. Anything not complying with these conditions will be rejected and an administration charge (as detailed in paragraph 13.) and subsequent carriage charges will be applied.
10. For products returned for credit as ‘Not required’ these are excluded from the benefit of an FOC collection, and the charges outlined in 11a) & 11b). below become applicable.
11. Collection Charges: Defective products being returned within the initial 12-month warranty will be collected free of charge. Products within the Return to Base warranty period (Years 2 & 3) are subject to a collection fee if the customer requires Puretech to arrange. This consists of either. a. For standard products a collection fee of £10.00 +VAT b. For larger products (2U, 4U products) a palleted collection fee of £45.00 + VAT Please note, collection fees are only applicable for mainland UK and excludes islands and overseas. Returns from these areas are to be arranged by customers directly. For any queries contact the Returns Dept.
12. An Advanced Replacement can be requested for reported faulty products. The customer will be invoiced for the replacement product/s and if the returned product/s are found to be defective, then the customer will be issued with a respective credit against the Ad-Rep Invoice. The warranty for the Ad-Rep product is considered for the remaining warranty period from the original product invoice date. If the goods are tested and found to be non-defective, then they will be returned to the customer and an administration charge will be applied as outlined in paragraph 14. below and no credit will be issued.
13. If a product is returned in an unsatisfactory condition, it may be subject to an administration charge of 20% of the product cost charged on the respective invoice and/or be deemed to invalidate the terms of the warranty. If it is the latter, the goods will be returned to the customer.
14. Any product returned as defective/faulty and found to have no defect may be subject to an inspection and administration charge of £35.00 +VAT. In addition, under such circumstances, all carriage costs (both collection & return) will be borne by the customer.
15. For debit/credit card customers, if goods to be returned for credit are not returned within 28-days then the Advance Replaced product will become immediately payable.